Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 03:33:13 UTC

Re: Ant Build

can you run "ant prepare-eclipse" and tell me if
trunk/singlewebapp
lib/om
lib/red5
contains any jar files?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Ant Build

Posted by Dmitriy Feferman <df...@gmail.com>.
I indeed did not run the installer. Thanks for the tip!

-Dima

>>> http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/
>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com