Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Jerome Boulon <jb...@netflix.com> on 2009/11/19 22:49:16 UTC

Java HTTP Thrift service

Hi,
I want to build a Thrift service but I need the data to be encrypted between
Client and Server.
So is there already a way to do that or what would it take to support
encryption at the socket level?

I¹m looking for an implementation for Client&Server in Java, or Is there a
way to run a Thrift service inside Jetty/Tomcat?
Thanks,
  /Jerome.

Re: Java HTTP Thrift service / TServlet.java- thrift

Posted by Jerome Boulon <jb...@netflix.com>.
Hi,
Thanks to google codesearch I found this version of Tservlet.java
Is there any issue with that version?

http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en&sa=N&cd=1&ct=rc#vusEaWnOsAk/thrift/
TServlet.java&q=TServlet

Thanks,