Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br> on 2011/01/04 17:56:25 UTC

Mandatory Imports in Routes

Hello,

I'd also like to ask your help with the issue described at
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2501&tstart=0 about a
mandatory import in routes that I wasn't aware of until I had to investigate
the issue in my previous message.

Thanks,

Fernando

Re: Mandatory Imports in Routes

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.
Right, Claus answered int the original forum, he will make sure the doc is
fixed. Thanks.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--
Willem