Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Raul Kripalani <ra...@fusesource.com> on 2011/12/07 19:15:36 UTC

XPath Language: Saxon for XPath 2.0 on Spring DSL

Hi,

>From Spring DSL is there a way of specifying a custom TransformerFactory
for the XPath Expression Language? e.g. to use XPath 2.0 functions which
Xalan doesn't support.

On [1] there are three ways of specifying the use of Saxon on the
XPathBuilder (.saxon(), .objectModel(), .factory()). Another possibility is
to set the standard javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactory system property.

Unfortunately, the first are only valid for Java DSL and the second method
changes the entire's JVM setting which overkill for this case.

Regards,
Raúl.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/xpath.html

Re: XPath Language: Saxon for XPath 2.0 on Spring DSL

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@fusesource.com>.
Oops, I didn't read this message and created a one by my own:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4759.
I'll try and provide a patch soon. Aside from the saxon boolean attribute,
it may be worth adding factory and objectModel attributes too. Check out my
ticket for ideas and let me know what you think.

Regards,
Raúl.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi