Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2018/04/18 01:38:06 UTC

Re: gitbox?

Hi Drill devs

  If no one has any objections I will open the Apache infra request to move
to gitbox. Once this is setup, committers will be able to merge/commit
without ever leaving github.

Thanks

Parth

Re: gitbox?

Posted by Vlad Rozov <vr...@apache.org>.
All-

Drill was moved to gitbox. Please see update to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16411.

Committers and PMC, please note a one time action required on your side
to enable write access on github.

Thank you,

Vlad

Re: gitbox?