Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Shankaranarayanan P N <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/24 00:04:22 UTC

Cassandra simulator

Hi,

Has there been any updates on the cassandra simulator
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-561 ?

I have been trying to build it using Cassandra 0.4 (which I believe was the
version the simulator was built with ), but the build breaks at multiple
places. I thought it would be useful to ask around if someone else had
tried the simulator anytime earlier and actually got it to work.

Thanks,
Shankar

Re: Cassandra simulator

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
You might find these two projects useful:

- ccm, which makes it easy to run a cluster on a single machine:
https://github.com/pcmanus/ccm
- Cassanova, which supports a large portion of the Thrift API with a
lightweight python process: https://github.com/riptano/Cassanova

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>