Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/06 14:46:05 UTC

Using the invoker for non-tests

In the doxia Eclipse plugins, we need, due to a limitation on Tycho,
to run mvn at toplevel on one project, and then on another. Tycho
can't 'see' the output of the first in the reactor when building the
second.

Choices:

1) No pom that connects them.
   o) mvn deploy on the first, then build second

2) invoker in pom that connects them, but no modules.

3) The first is at this point a perfectly stable OSGi bundle around
released code. Run a vote on it, release it, and then just use the
release in the second.

Re: Using the invoker for non-tests

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>.
The first choice will be correct for me.

Vincent