Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by RedCat Solutions <jw...@redcatsolutions.com> on 2004/10/14 12:37:24 UTC

Cocoon / XML / XSL Developer needed!

I have a 4 month contract based in London for a Cocoon Developer. You
will be working for one of London's leading new media agencies, working
with a team of developers to define and build a large eCommerce engine.
Ideally I want someone with 1+ years Apache Cocoon experience who has
worked for a leading new media agency.

Its a great role and the agency are a fantastic bunch, please email me
at HYPERLINK "mailto:jw@redcatsolutions.com"jw@redcatsolutions.com for
more information.

Kind Regards,

Jamie Webber
RedCat Solutions
Tel:     01992 719900
Mob:    07900 894478
Email:   HYPERLINK "mailto:jw@redcatsolutions.com"jw@redcatsolutions.com

Confidential

An interview either by telephone or in person, is deemed to be an
introduction of the above candidate and is subject to our terms and
conditions.

---

Re: Cocoon / XML / XSL Developer needed!

Posted by Andreas Doms <ad...@inf.tu-dresden.de>.
So your leading new media agency needs a cocoon developer of another leading new media agency.
Funny;) Whats the salary?

Regards,
Andreas