Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@micropole-univers.com> on 2004/03/31 15:07:30 UTC

[configuration] System configuration & ConfigurationFactory

Hi, I'd like to suggest the addition of a <system/> element for the
files read by the ConfigurationFactory. It would add a configuration
wrapping the system properties to the composite configuration. I'm
attaching a small patch enabling this feature.

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [configuration] System configuration & ConfigurationFactory

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@micropole-univers.com>.
Eric Pugh wrote:

> Actually, on second look, I think there is something else wrong with
> ConfigurationFactory, not the System stuff..
>
> ERic

I just checked with the latest version, TestConfigurationFactory is
fine. There are 2 exceptions displayed on the standard output but it's
expected. What looked wrong to you ?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.