Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Gawde, Kiran" <Ki...@schwab.com> on 2004/12/02 22:30:25 UTC

FileNotFoundException for mount-table.xml

Hi All,

I am new to Cocoon! I am trying to deploy bare minimum of cocoon on my
WebLogic server:

Here is what I did:
1. I created local.build.properties and uncommented couple of 'exclude.*'
(See attached file)
2. I created local.blocks.properties and uncommented all 'include.*=false'
(See attached file)
3. Updated build.webapp=${build.root}/${name} in local.build.properties
4. Ran build as: build war
5. Deployed cocoon.war on WebLogic8.1SP3

Now when I try to access 'http://localhost:8001/cocoon/', I get
FileNotFoundException for mount-table.xml. But instead when I deployed
coocon directory directly, I don't get this error. What's the mystry?

Thanks,
Kiran