Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 00:19:00 UTC

Re: Dynamic dependencies

you can just add a <dependency/> element to the plugin's configuration
to override the original dependency

Re: Dynamic dependencies

Posted by Niels Gylling <ng...@it-practice.dk>.
If the plugin dependency changes frequently, you might consider naming
the version xx-SNAPSHOT and have a suitable snapshot update policy in
your settings.xml

/Niels

Re: Dynamic dependencies

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 2/1/07, Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you can just add a <dependency/> element to the plugin's configuration
> to override the original dependency

Is it really that simple? That means, I won't need to change the plugin at all?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
How fast can a year go? As fast as your childs first year.