Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Dalys Sebastian <se...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/16 23:19:02 UTC

Looking for a tuscany example

Hi everyone,

I am new to tuscany. I downloaded tuscany 1.3.2 and I am scanning through the examples. I could not find a right example for what I wish to do.

I want to call a Java service from a BPEL service and I would like both the Java and BPEL deployed as part of a webapp on Tomcat.

Does such an example exist? Can this scenario be accomplished using the current Tuscany? Some guidance will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Dalys

Re: Looking for a tuscany example

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your interest in Tuscany Dalys. There is a helloworld-bpel
sample that exercises invoking a BPEL. What you want is not in a
sample (just yet), but in the helloworld-reference itest [1] that
follows the exactly same format as the sample.

Please take a look and let us know if you have questions.

[1] /tuscany-sca-1.3.2-src/itest/bpel

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk