Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/24 08:53:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODE 1.3.7

Hi Devs,

This is a reminder to test the release artifacts and cast your votes.

Regards,
Sathwik

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ODE 1.3.7

Posted by Sathwik <sa...@apache.org>.
Hi Guys,

The Release vote passes with
[3] + 1 votes and no other votes.

Decommissioning of JBI has also been passed here
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a56aaa8b4048cd8b5787213a85aaa01fb25b57a9eb2dcec713f3a43a@%3Cdev.ode.apache.org%3E

Thanks you guys. Will announce the release shortly.

thanks,
sathwik

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hadrain, Paul,

Posted by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release as well.

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Tammo,

   Am ok with the approach to publish JBI artifacts to maven central for
1.3.7 and drop official support by not publishing the JBI distribution
artifact to SVN distrib. No more downloadable links for JBI will be
published on the ODE website. Will send out a separate VOTE on this shortly.

regards,
sathwik

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.

--