Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan Wielgus <li...@o2.pl> on 2003/11/15 17:19:51 UTC

file upload - another question

Hello,

the file upload action I found on this list (contributed by Geoff)
works actually fine, but there is one thing that I would like to do:
I would like to create the upload directory dynamically.. At the
moment, a file is uploaded correctly to a directory only if this
directory already exists. Is it possible to create the upload
directory at run-time, e.g. a directory whose name depends on
parameter given (e.g. the logged-in user-id)?

Regards

Jan