Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2008/08/27 15:50:59 UTC

[summary][vote] Cocoon 3: Versioning, SVN, Maven, namespaces, issue tracking and CI

Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> After having already discussed the details, let's make a formal decision
> about versioning, SVN, Maven, namespaces issue tracking and CI for Cocoon 3.

During the voting period there were no negative votes, and 6 positive
ones. This means that the proposal was accepted.

I will take care of all the refactorings and infrastructure requests in
the second half of September after my vacations.