Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Lucetta <lu...@lucetta.ca> on 2016/07/02 20:58:17 UTC

Re: Test using wifi

In the dining living room. Plugged into  a outlet behind the sideboard. It can be unplugged from the charger? And varied around the house if the reception is bad in the bedroom as an example.

Guess I'm just really really tired.

Can't even think of going to sleep. Christine had gone over so much stuff and I can't remember half.

Just had a shower & going downstairs to dry my hair.

Mum seems just like herself but tires easily. Don't think she has even out of bed since she arrived at Ravenhill. Hillary and Gordon went with mum to the hospital. They thought she was going to die I think right in the ambulance.

She remembered you and staying in Whistler. Pretty well every thing she did in Canada over the years.

Think I'm going to be the one to break it to her she will be staying there and not going back home. We are playing everything by ear and going day by day