Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Haris Papadopoulos <ha...@softways.gr> on 2002/02/28 15:22:06 UTC

Reload Context Problem-Tomcat 4.0.1

Hi,
When classes or servlets are updated, the context is being reloaded. However, we use a pool of connections to Firebird in a development environment and it seems that sometimes (not always and this is strange), the context is reloaded but the new pool of connections is never created. As I said, sometimes it works fine and sometimes doesn't. The connections are made via inetd to a Classic Server Installation of Firebird on Linux. I don't know if it's an Interserver issue but we didn't have these problems in the past using Resin.
Thanx in advance.