Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by GAURAV PAREEK <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/28 23:45:04 UTC

Hi All,

How we can check the particular;ar file is not INDEX in solr ?

Regards,
Gaurav

Re: Index

Posted by Pranav Prakash <pr...@gmail.com>.
Every indexed document has to have a unique ID associated with it. You may
do a search by ID something like

http://localhost:/solr/select?q=id:XXXXX If you see a result, then the
document has been indexed and is searchable.

You might also want to check Luke (http://code.google.com/p/luke) to gain
more insight about the index.

*Pranav Prakash*

"temet nosce"

Twitter <http://twitter.com/pranavprakash> | Blog <http://blog.myblive.com> |
Google <http://www.google.com/profiles/pranny>

Re: Index

Posted by GAURAV PAREEK <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes NICK you are correct ?

Re: Index

Posted by Nicholas Chase <nc...@earthlink.net>.

Re: Index

Posted by Jonathan Rochkind <ro...@jhu.edu>.
I have no idea what you mean. A file on your disk? What does "INDEX in
solr" mean?   Be more specific and clear, perhaps provide an example,
and maybe someone can help you.