Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2016/12/03 17:08:05 UTC

Wicket Site fork us button

Hi,

I just saw that the "Fork us on GitHub" button on the wicket site is not working anymore:

https://wicket.apache.org/contribute/

I have currently not much time left to fix this.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Wicket Site fork us button

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
I had a 404 as well yesterday's night on mobile but I guess it's more a
technical problem with github

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
404 for me (not from mobile)

François