Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Y.B." <ye...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/22 15:59:59 UTC

Re: notification

Emmanuel,

I want my webapp to know immediately when the build is successful or failed.

The same business model as with email notifiers, but I want to notify the
application. I want this notifier to connect to my WebService and send there
a number of parameters (like secret key, date, time, build number, some
files from /target directory, etc.)

The purpose of this is to collect software metrics automatically and
human-independent.

See my point?

Thanks!

> How do you want to notify your webapp?

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Y.B. <ye...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I want Continuum to 'notify' my web application. Not a person, but
> application.
>
> How can I do this? Is it possible to use some ready-to-use Notifier for
> this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Y.B.

Y.B.

database 3288 (20080722) __________

http://www.eset.com

RE: notification

Posted by "Y.B." <ye...@yahoo.com>.
Emmanuel,

Tell me what to do and how. I want to do it very soon, since it's important
for my business model.

What is the next step?

Y.B.

ok, so you'll need to implement a new notifier. As we don't have a
documention about it, we'll can guide you.

Emmanuel

database 3288 (20080722) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3288 (20080722) __________