Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Gary Jarrel <ga...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 09:28:36 UTC

JPA

Sorry all....

I also remember there was a fair bit of discussion a while back on
Cayenne conforming to the JPA specs, but the only page I can find now
is:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/jpa-cayenne-provider-properties.html

Did that work ever get finished?

Cheers,

Gary

Re: JPA

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
No, it got officially abandoned, though we internalized a lot of JPA features in the process. I discussed it briefly here:

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_cayenne_v_3_0

Andrus