Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Cristian Petroaca <cr...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 09:45:08 UTC

Coreference resolution and dependency tree support in Stanbol

Hi Rupert,

I created a new thread for the above because the original "Relation
extraction feature" thread was getting too long.
I have a committable version of the datamodel for Coreference resolution
and Dependency Tree in the nlp branch. I just need to add a few more
comments to the code. Do I use the "Create Patch" feature from SVN and the
results I attach to the respective Jira?

Also, I have dependency tree working on the Stanford project, I just need
to fix some bugs...

Thanks,
Cristian

Re: Coreference resolution and dependency tree support in Stanbol

Posted by Cristian Petroaca <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupert,

I attached the patch for the coref and dependency tree datamodel and json
serialization to Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-1132.
In the coming days I'll also add some Junit tests for the new additions.

Regards,
Cristian

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cristian