Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by 周晓强 <xi...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/23 17:51:17 UTC

[drlvm] Anyone tell me the entry of the VM. i.e. Where is the main method of the VM?

Re: [drlvm] Anyone tell me the entry of the VM. i.e. Where is the main method of the VM?

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Xiao Qiang,

I may suggest starting with the launcher [1]. It calls JNI methods to
create the VM (JNI_CreateJavaVM), and to launch a main metheod of Java
application (CallStaticVoidMethod). You can find JNI_CreateJavaVM
implementation at jni.cpp [2]. Please, don't hesitate to ask more
questions.

Thanks.

[1] working_classlib/modules/luni/src/main/native/launcher/shared/main.c
[2] working_vm/vm/vmcore/src/jni/jni.cpp

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 7:51 PM, 周晓强 <xi...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With best regards,
Alexei