Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2017/01/05 19:07:08 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Official Apache NiFi Docker Image

FYI, there's also an "apache" space on dockerhub[1]. Sadly, I'm a little
unclear on how a project would actually go about pushing stuff there.
Might be some docs floating around or a ping to infra.

[1] https://hub.docker.com/u/apache/

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the pointer, Aldrin. I learned something new today :)

Sounds like you all have a great handle on this.

/me goes back to lurking

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12019?jql=text%

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.