Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Sachin Goel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/13 16:14:25 UTC

Flaky ScalaShellLocalStartupITCase

Hi all
Over the past few days, I've observed multiple failures of this test case.
There is no single reason.
1. The assertion to check the output fails [either the finished status or
the actual job output].
https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/84664370
2. JVM runs out of heap space [weirdly].
3. Just recently, observed a loss of the task manager.
https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/85108827

Has someone else observed any such issues? It seems a simple enough test to
display such flaky behavior.

Cheers!
Sachin
-- Sachin Goel
Computer Science, IIT Delhi
m. +91-9871457685

Re: Flaky ScalaShellLocalStartupITCase

Posted by Till Rohrmann <ti...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I'm also struggling with the test case which has some wrong
assumptions about the log output.

I can also open the JIRA. Working on it today.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sachin Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Will do that tomorrow.
I'll need to find the build where the jvm ran out of heap space.

Cheers!
Sachin

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
HI Sachin,