Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "dean.ward" <de...@bakedbean.org.uk> on 2012/11/24 14:25:04 UTC

Apache NMS Stomp - NuGet Package

Hi all,
Any plans to make the NMS STOMP binary a NuGet package? Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ
and Apache.NMS both appear in NuGet although I suspect they're not managed
by the development team?

Would be great if new builds could be automatically pushed up there...

Cheers,
Dean

Re: Apache NMS Stomp - NuGet Package

Posted by "dean.ward" <de...@bakedbean.org.uk>.
Sure thing, I'm just going by the text at the top of this page -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERWT1Nmc08tQ2RzV29aWElWdjg3amc6MQ
.

If you guys have an existing automated build process it should be a simple
process of hooking into that. Or alternatively modifying nant.build to
allow publish to NuGet when you're publishing an official build. Only
reason I suggested codebetter.com was because other open source projects
seem to use it!

I'm happy to proceed in any way you guys deem fit.

Cheers,
Dean

--
Dean Ward
Mobile (UK): +44 (0)7776 144435

Re: Apache NMS Stomp - NuGet Package

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Dean,

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Dean,

Please have a look.  The most important aspect to this is that it be
non-instrusive, meaning that once set up, it needs to be automatic and
pretty-much maintenance free.

I looked at the codebetter website, and I can't quite make heads or tails
of it.  I'm not sure how that plays in to connecting things to NuGet.
 Maybe it'll become clearer once you've had a chance to explore things a
bit more.

Best,
Jim

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Dean,

This would be a great way to extend the exposure of NMS.  Any suggestions
on how to automate this would be appreciated.

Best,
Jim