Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Dennis Seah <de...@sun.com> on 2009/08/12 16:45:28 UTC

help needed

hi

I am new to woden and I have a simple code like this

              WSDLFactory factory = WSDLFactory.newInstance();
              WSDLReader reader = factory.newWSDLReader();
              reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, true);
              Description desc = reader.readWSDL(wsdlurl);
              Binding[] binding = desc.getBindings();

and i got compilation error

WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: Problem instantiating a WSDLFactory
implementation using factory impl name 'org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory' :
org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory

can someone help me with this?

thanks
--
Dennis Seah

Re: help needed

Posted by Dennis Seah <de...@sun.com>.
thanks Sagara

Sagara Gunathunga wrote:
> HI Dennis,
>
> Seems like you don't have Woden Dom implementation jar  file in your
> Classpath that the reason for this issue. Please download
> woden-impl-dom-1.0M8.jar from [1] and put in to your Classpath , this
> will resolve your problem.
>
> [1] - http://ws.apache.org/woden/dev/1.0/builds.html#Woden+1.0+Builds
>
> thanks ,
>
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Dennis Seah<de...@sun.com> wrote:
>> hi
>>
>> I am new to woden and I have a simple code like this
>>
>>             WSDLFactory factory = WSDLFactory.newInstance();
>>             WSDLReader reader = factory.newWSDLReader();
>>             reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, true);
>>             Description desc = reader.readWSDL(wsdlurl);
>>             Binding[] binding = desc.getBindings();
>>

>> and i got compilation error
>>
>> WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: Problem instantiating a
>> WSDLFactory
>> implementation using factory impl name
>> 'org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory' :
>> org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory
>>
>> can someone help me with this?
>>
>> thanks
>> --
>> Dennis Seah

Dennis Seah

Re: help needed

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
HI Dennis,

Seems like you don't have Woden Dom implementation jar  file in your
Classpath that the reason for this issue. Please download
woden-impl-dom-1.0M8.jar from [1] and put in to your Classpath , this
will resolve your problem.

[1] - http://ws.apache.org/woden/dev/1.0/builds.html#Woden+1.0+Builds

thanks ,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Dennis Seah<de...@sun.com> wrote:
> hi
>
> I am new to woden and I have a simple code like this
>
>             WSDLFactory factory = WSDLFactory.newInstance();
>             WSDLReader reader = factory.newWSDLReader();
>             reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, true);
>             Description desc = reader.readWSDL(wsdlurl);
>             Binding[] binding = desc.getBindings();
>

> and i got compilation error
>
> WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: Problem instantiating a
> WSDLFactory
> implementation using factory impl name
> 'org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory' :
> org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory
>
> can someone help me with this?
>
> thanks
> --
> Dennis Seah