Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2005/02/08 20:17:05 UTC

Apache-Test has moved

hi all...

the Apache-Test subdirectory has been migrated from httpd-land to perl-land,
so you will need to update your svn sources accordingly.

$ rm -rf Apache-Test/
$ svn update

should be sufficient, though justin tells me that you might need to 'svn
update' twice.  everything looks ok on my system after doing this (and
re-'perl Makefile.PL...'ing) but let me know if things aren't quite as rosy
for you.

you will want to do the same thing if you are using httpd-test/perl-framework.

additonally, commit emails will be going to a new place, but I'll address
that in a separate email once the list is set up,

--Geoff