Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com> on 2006/06/28 22:31:12 UTC

Code in Configuration Constructor

Anybody know what this code is the configuration constructor is for?

 if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
      LOG.debug(StringUtils.stringifyException(new
IOException("config()")));
    }

Re: Code in Configuration Constructor

Posted by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com>.
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't removing anything important.  I
figured it was debugging for the reflection stuff you were working on.

Dennis

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@yahoo-inc.com>.