Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by José M Martínez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/09 00:00:15 UTC

catalogs in CouchDB

Hi,

CouchDB used catalogs to find information on any documents?
What operating systems support CouchDB?

José.

Re: catalogs in CouchDB

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
CouchDB uses a b+tree data structure for find and list documents. Is
this the answer to your question?

B.

Re: catalogs in CouchDB

Posted by Luciano Ramalho <lu...@ramalho.org>.
2010/11/9 José M Martínez <jo...@gmail.com>:
> I mean by catalogs, a data dictionary.CouchDB used a data dictionary to find
> details of documents and list all documents in my database?

Perhaps you should read the official docs:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Introduction_to_CouchDB_views

Re: catalogs in CouchDB

Posted by José M Martínez <jo...@gmail.com>.
HI,