Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/31 06:47:33 UTC

[early peak at reporting tool] - for those interested

Here is an early peak at the current progress of the reporting tool.

http://people.apache.org/~woolfel/report_cap2.png
http://people.apache.org/~woolfel/report_cap3.png

peter lin

Re: [early peak at reporting tool] - for those interested

Posted by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com>.
Thanks for the update, Peter.  Particularly like that it will be
possible to specify the xsl stylesheet via the GUI.

Cheers,
Bronagh

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
the purpose of the reporting tool is to generate reports of jmeter
performance tests. you can find a description in previous posts by me.

peter