Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/03/21 13:48:36 UTC

YAXP

Yet Another Xml Parser:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-elexml/index.html

>From the Summary:
   Our initial experiments indicated that we could build a small, fast,
   intuitive toolkit for parsing and manipulating XML documents that would
   allow our distributed-computing platform to approach the performance of
   existing traditional systems. We decided to complete the parser and make
   it available to the developer community, partly to earn some good karma,
   and partly to demonstrate that powerful toolkits do not need to be large
   or complex.

The examples given are SOAP.  The jar file is reported to be 40K.  I'm
downloading now.

- Sam Ruby