Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 23:21:28 UTC

Tag 2.0.0

I have pushed my commits to cordova-js for the exec changes I needed in
wp7.
Please update/test your platforms, although very little outside of the wp7
build was changed.

Cheers,
  Jesse

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS is good (however I noticed in the sample app, the trademark symbol
to Cordova is still there, I thought I changed it but apparently did
not - no biggie right?)

Also for iOS, you could remove the bin folder in lib/ios - this would
save the size of the overall download - I'm already including it in
the .dmg already so it is redundant.

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anis! That works.

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

RE: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Guys,

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Jesse MacFadyen <pu...@gmail.com>.
WP7 tagged.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Docs tagged 2.0.0.

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about the wait - tagged.

RE: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Herm Wong <he...@hotmail.com>.
webOS tagged 2.0

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS tagged 2.0

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Ey guys,

re: file transfer tests pass as long as you add the necessary bits to your
whitelist. See mobile-spec read me!

Re: Tag 2.0.0

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tag 2.0.0