Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/02 01:38:39 UTC

Re: [ANN] Some demo servers will be shut down

I was looking if we can sponsor a low cost or discounted instance for
OpenMeetings at https://om-hosting.com/

But right now I don't have the funding to sustain running a community /
free instance.

Thanks,
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>