Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Saloucious <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/23 18:03:59 UTC

Active a profile if another is not activated

Hi,

Is it possible to activate a profile if a profile is or is not activated ?

Re: [Solved]Re: Active a profile if another is not activated

Posted by Saloucious <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok my problem is solved,

--> Sorry

Posted by Saloucious <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok my problem are solved,

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
A solution to test :

<profile>
  <id>profile1</id>
  <activation>
     <property>!foo</property> // get active if foo is NOT set

  </activation>
</profile>

<profile>
  <id>profile2</id>
  <properties>
     <foo>bar</foo> // define foo when active -> disable profile 1
  </properties>
</profile>