Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2017/11/01 15:50:00 UTC

Re: [royale-asjs] 02/02: Revert "Updating the source of an ArrayList does not change the view of the component without this change."

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. As I understand it, the vision you
outlined is already implemented, we just need to listen to more of these
fine-grained events in the mappers which can happen DAYG.

I personally don't see anything wrong with this architecture, maybe Harbs
who's taken a deeper look will have something to add.

I will merge data_grid_update into develop sometime soon unless I hear
objections.

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yishay,

I like your changes :) I just added couple of minor suggestions in the
github.

Thanks!

> Hi Peter,
>
> Thanks for the detailed explanation. As I understand it, the vision you
> outlined is already implemented, we just need to listen to more of these
> fine-grained events in the mappers which can happen DAYG.
>
> I personally don't see anything wrong with this architecture, maybe Harbs
> who's taken a deeper look will have something to add.
>
> I will merge data_grid_update into develop sometime soon unless I hear
> objections.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/