Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Antoine DESSAIGNE <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 15:21:39 UTC

Wiki

Hi everyone,

I'm currently updating the Wiki in order to document the new options in
camel-csv.

In its documentation page [1] there are several wiki sections with

{snippet:id=marshalRoute|lang=java|url=camel/trunk/components/camel-csv/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/csv/CsvRouteTest.java}

It seems that it's based on SVN (it has trunk/ in it), do you know how to
use GIT instead for retrieving the source ?

Thanks a lot,

Antoine.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/CSV

Re: Wiki