Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gogineni, Pratima" <pg...@selectica.com> on 2001/02/23 19:40:39 UTC

hidden submit button

Hi,

This is probably something very straight forward but ...
I am trying to create a hidden submit button with the struts form tags. The
following doesnt seem to work. Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Start at row #:

Ive also tried using a hidden field with property as submit & a hidden field
with property as action

Thanks
Pratima

Re: hidden submit button

Posted by Anand Raman <an...@mymailbag.com>.
hi pratima
This works for me.. When the html page is rendered try to analyse the
html code and see whats wrong..
Hope this helps

Anand