Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com> on 2004/08/04 09:03:38 UTC

Mozilla request parameters (was: Re: map:redirect-to...)

Sonny,

We've had problems with image buttons and request parameters; for
example if the button has the name "saveme", Mozilla sends request
parameters "saveme", "saveme.x" and "saveme.y", while Konqueror and IE
only send "saveme.x" and "saveme.y". Since we use almost exclusively
Mozilla internally, this bit us severely.

John