Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com> on 2013/08/31 02:27:51 UTC

Early Access Release #6 for Solr 4.x Deep Dive is now available for download on Lulu.com

Okay, it's hot off the e-presses: my updated book Solr 4.x Deep Dive, Early
Access Release #6 is now available for purchase and download as an e-book
for $9.99 on Lulu.com at:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jack-krupansky/solr-4x-deep-dive-early-access-release-1/ebook/product-21120181.html

(That link says "release-1", but it apparently correctly redirects to EAR
#6.)

Summary of changes:

* Coverage of Core Admin API

Total of 56 pages of additional content since EAR#4, with two new appendices
(solr.xml format, new and legacy.)

Please feel free to email or comment on my blog
(http://basetechnology.blogspot.com/) for any questions or issues related to
the book.

Thanks!

-- Jack Krupansky