Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/12/11 06:47:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r603024 - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework: base/dtd/ofbiz-properties.xsd base/src/base/org/ofbiz/base/util/UtilProperties.java example/config/ExampleXmlUiLabels.xml webtools/src/org/ofbiz/webtools/WebToolsServices.java

Adrian,

adrianc@apache.org wrote:
> Author: adrianc
> Date: Mon Dec 10 12:04:01 2007
> New Revision: 603024

> Log:
> UtilProperties bug fix and enhancements.
>
> This commit fixes the bug reported in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1488 and it includes a few of the improvements mentioned in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1485. This commit also lays the groundwork for improved properties file support in the future.
>
> This commit contains a new xsd file - it needs to be included on the apache ofbiz website. XML properties files will generate console error messages until it is.

You can add the xsd file to the site yourself, it is a useful task, here
are the details:

1) check out the site files from svn:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site/

2) add the new xsd files and commit

3) publish the updates:

3.1) ssh to people.apache.org using your committer's account and password
3.2) cd /www/ofbiz.apache.org/
3.3) svn up

The mods will go live approx after 30 minutes.

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Jacopo,

Thank you very much for the info! I will get to that today.

-Adrian

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Adrian,

is it still an outstanding issue?

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Jacopo,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Thank you Raj and Jacopo!

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
This one is a good one:

Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Adrian,

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Putty worked fine for me, I had no idea to use any of it but found some good
walkthroughs on apache.org

Regards
Scott

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I will give it a try. However, home I never come back to Windows
again. :-)

Raj

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

De : "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
ah ah... quicker than me :-)

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Use Putty.

Raj

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Jacopo,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Perhaps not, but the documents at apache.org/dev/ are pure gold for
committers and we should all get to know them... :)

-David

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
but is that easy to find?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.