Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com> on 2013/07/06 16:02:49 UTC

Using CapacityScheduler to divide resources between jobs (not users)

Hi all,

I'm running Hadoop 1.0.4 on a modest cluster (~20 machines).
The jobs running on the cluster can be divided (resource wise) as follows:

Re: Using CapacityScheduler to divide resources between jobs (not users)

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.
Sorry, Gmail tab error, please disregard and I will re-send, Thanks.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.