Posted to user@ode.apache.org by yitzhaki <yi...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/19 09:51:45 UTC

Re: Invoking a ServiceMix service

Matthias von Arx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I invoke a ServiceMix service (e.g. a JSR181 compliant service)
> using ODE jbi service engine?
>
> Regards, Matthias von Arx

Hi

Did you find the way to invoke a ServiceMix service?

Re: Invoking a ServiceMix service

Posted by Raidwan <Ra...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

I found a solution with ODE jbi 1.3 using wsdl to call REST web Service
(deployed on Servicemix console on a tomcat container) (hard to find some
help for this case) (seems to work only in POST mode in this case: GET,
DELETE or PUT does not seems to work...)

You have to do 2 things :
1/ Declare an http provider with a complete URI pointing on your servicemix
service.
Note the serviceName and the Endpoint for the wsdl
2/ Write a wsdl by following the help given on the ODE web site
Note that you have to write a binding and a service tag pointing on the http
service created on service mix : the wsdl service name is the same as the
servicemix service name, the wsdl port name need to be the service mix
service endpoint name.

Note : be careful about the used namespaces
Mail me if you want to have a sample.

Raid