Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/17 09:58:40 UTC

companions parent relative path

I see a relative path for each of the companions to the companions parent
folder is prefixed with three dots.  That didn't work for me on the Mac, I
had to change it to
        <relativePath>../apache-log4j-companions-parent</relativePath>

I hope that's ok, was about to commit a fix for that.

Scott

Re: companions parent relative path

Posted by Velmurugan M <ve...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Scott, it works good for me in the sub module folder:

cd apache-log4j-component
mvn clean
mvn site assembly:single

I get the same error when I do mvn clean and mvn assembly:single in
the parent folder.

For some reason you must type:

cd apache-log4j-companions-parent
mvn clean
mvn site package assembly:single

Not sure, why you need to call package explicit.
In any submodule mvn site package should lead to an assembly too as
assembly is attached to the package phase. Not sure if we should do
that.

Anyway, if you use the command above it should work fine for you.

Can you try them out and confirm?

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de