Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Carlos Alonso <ca...@mrcalonso.com> on 2018/01/23 19:59:08 UTC

Custom metrics not showing on Stackdriver

Hi everyone!!

I'm trying to get a deeper view on my dataflow jobs by measuring parts of
it using `Metrics.counter|gauge` but I cannot find how to see them on
Stackdriver.

I have a premium Stackdriver account and I can see those counters under the
Custom Counters section on the Dataflow UI.

I can see droppedDueToLateness 'custom' counter though on Stackdriver that
seems to be created via 'Metrics.counter' as well...

What am I missing?

Regards