Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pedro F Gaspar <pe...@ptprime.pt> on 2001/12/11 10:35:44 UTC

Hi.

Tomcat keeps issuing this message every time a servlet references an image:

"Ctx ( /Gedol ): IOException in R( /Gedol + /images/cubo.gif +  null ) Connection reset by peer: socket write error",

where 'Gedol' is my app with a subfolder named 'images' where I put all the images.

The servlets generate the pages properly, though.

What does this mean and what should I do about it?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pedro.

Pedro Gaspar