Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jonathan Byrne <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2015/06/27 01:10:52 UTC

InvalidPathException thrown on karaf:assembly Maven goal

The exception below is being thrown when I am using the Karaf Maven plugin to
create a custom distribution.

I replicated the error in a /very/ simple POM file and I can't see what I'm
doing wrong.  Any ideas?

pom.xml <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4041113/pom.xml>

Re: InvalidPathException thrown on karaf:assembly Maven goal

Posted by Jonathan Byrne <jo...@yahoo.com>.
I found the cause of this issue.  The  fix
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=karaf.git;a=commitdiff;h=a34b90bdc56b9302f6b1359fe3602f2021d9fced>
for  KARAF-3663
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3663?page=com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities:transitions-summary-tabpanel>
was to add the KAR file URI to the repo list instead of the Maven URI.  I
suspect this fix may work on some non Windows JVMs but it is failing on Java
HotSpot.