Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/03/08 02:10:58 UTC

OSOA schemas, was Release 1.0-incubating version of sca-api-r1.0

I'd add that the API jar here does *not* contain the schemas.

We don't have approval yet for the 3rd party license covering the
ones on the OSOA site and to my knowledge do not yet have versions
available under the Apache License.
--
Jeremy