Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Grimm, Markus" <Gr...@juris.de> on 2006/12/01 11:32:08 UTC

Problem with maverick-ant / SFTP and RegEx in filesets

Hi,

I used maverick-ant to delete some files on a remote-system like this:

<sftp action="delete" remotedir="path_to_files"
    <fileset>
        <include name="*.jar"/>
    </fileset>
</sftp>

If  I start the script from my local IDE (Eclipse/Windows-System!)
delete files on a Linux-machine and everything works fine.
If I start the same script from a Unix/Linux-System deleting some files
from another Linux-machine, no files are found. Nothing is deleted.
A shell-sftp from one to another works with wildcard-matching.

BUT when I use filelist everything works on both machines:

<sftp action="delete" remotedir="path_to_files"
    <filelist dir="." files="konkret.jar" />
</sftp>

Someone any idea what could be the reason?

Thankx
Markus