Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Je...@nlgroup.ca on 2002/02/11 21:13:59 UTC

request attribute in logic tag...

Greetings:
     I have some old code that sets some values as such:

     request.setAttribute("showVendorList",new Boolean(showVendorList));

     I am using struts logic tags to read this.  By reading the doc's on
logic:equal I expected this to work:

     <logic:equal name="showVendorList"  property="booleanValue" value="true">

     but I could only get it to work like this using parameter instead of
property:

     <logic:equal name="showVendorList"  parameter="booleanValue" value="true">

     I thought that "parameter" is used only for request parameter and nothing
else.

     ..... puzzled.

Jeff Mychasiw